- If you attend to your culture by giving them a stir every day with about 5mm of water level above the food, they'll be ready for harvest in 2 days.
- If you leave them unattended, they'll be ready for harvest in 4-5 days.
- Corn flakes stink less than oat meal.
- The amount of water, yeast and food does not matter. You can add them in any amount as long as you get a moist mixture. A wetter environment promotes growth but you'll have problem harvesting them cleanly.
- If you need a culture, feel free to send me an email.
Monday, February 18, 2008
When will microworms be ready for harvest?
From my experiment, microworms will be ready for harvest in 2-5 days.