Finally I'm able to get my hands on this hard to find wonder food (at least in Bedok). I've asked almost all of Bedok LFS and only this LFS carries them in loose packaging (BLK 84 LFS, near our famous 85 Market sells 60oz can for $60). By some dumb luck, I was on my way to Bedok central NTUC to get some coffee filters to clean my microworms. Parked at BLK 416 carpark and decided to try the LFS at BLK 416.
- Kohaku Aq.& Fishing Accessories
- Blk 416 Bedok North Avenue 2 #01-19 S460416
- 26g OceanFree Brine Shrimps eggs for $16 (They're selling the 12g one for $8)
- Classica Super X 250 Liter/Hr Air Pump from for $5.50 (The friendly lady boss gave me a 50 cents discount)
- Air Tubing at 40 cents per meter
- An air stone for 40 cents
I won't post any DIY/Method cause I'm equally blur as you. Just RTFM and follow the instructions on the box. Hope all goes well and my babies can have something nice to feed on tomorrow.